Do YOU fancy yourself as the next Oli Bell?
Tipstar is back and this is your chance to show us and the racing world what you've got for a chance to present live on the UK's premier horse racing channel and win £1,000!
With several previous finalists already securing jobs in the racing industry, Tipstar offers the chance for would-be pundits to shine in the racing media spotlight.
Racing fans are invited to send in preview video clips of any Racing UK race on each of the Saturdays from now until November 25.
Each viewer will receive a free mug and you can view your entries on our video wall at racinguk.com/tipstar - you do not need to be a Racing UK member to enter.
The most entertaining will be shown every Saturday on Racing UK on our Mark Your Card preview programme – which is free to view – with six finalists to be selected by our panel of judges once all the entries are in next month.
The finalists will then be invited to the Grand Final on the first day of The International at Cheltenham on Friday, December 15 and charged with previewing and reviewing one race apiece.
The overall winner will be decided by the Tipstar panel, which will factor in presentation skills, the rationale behind the tip, and the tip itself.
The winner will then earn the chance to appear as a pundit live on Cheltenham Festival Trials Day on January 27.
Full prize includes:
· A guest punditry slot on Racing UK
· £1000 cash prize
· A year’s free Racing UK subscription (worth £300)
· Piece on the winner in the Racing UK magazine and website
Watch video entries to #RUKTipstar below:
· Watch our promo
· Select a Racing UK race on any of the Saturdays from October 28 until November 25
· Hold the device horizontally (landscape)
· Press record and introduce yourself
· Make your case in 30 seconds
· Email your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org - tweet them to us at @Racing_UK with hashtag #RUKTipstar!
The deadline for videos on each Saturday is 11am, but to have a chance of appearing on Mark Your Card please send in your clips on Friday afternoon.