Online Club Day Booking
It’s simple to apply - here’s how
Attending the Club Day
Please book early, as places in the Racing UK reserved area on the day will be issued on a first come first served basis.
HOWEVER; please only apply for tickets if you can attend the day, so others don’t miss out.
Free Admission Tickets
For those that aren’t lucky enough to get a place in the Racing UK reserved area for the day, there will be up to two free tickets available for each Club Day.
REGISTER FOR CLUB DAYS NOW!
If you haven’t yet registered for the Racing UK Club, please fill out the form below. Once registered, you will be able to apply for tickets to Club Days.
TROUBLE SHOOTING: Click here for the Racing UK Help Centre for answers to any questions you may have.
Lost your log in details? You can retrieve them by clicking here.
Step 1 of 3: Register for Club Days
- Having a problem? Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lost your Racing UK metal badge? Then contact email@example.com
- If you can’t remember your customer number, it is printed at the top of your initial welcome letter or can be found at the top of your Club Magazine covering letter or find out how do get your account number.
- Don’t have access to the internet to apply online? Could you ask a friend? If not, send a letter to Racing UK outlining the days you wish to attend and we will send you a ticket.
Send a letter to:
Racing UK Club Day applications
38-44 Gillingham Street
London, SW1V 1HU
- If you have lost the original link when I first registered for Club Day, then please register again and it will be sent to you again.