Pure racing entertainment
The first recorded meeting of Tipperary Races was at Barronstown in 1848, but its present site at Limerick Junction first saw action in September 1916 and the name changed to Tipperary in May 1986. Facilities underwent a major refurbishment in the spring of 2000.
Situated off the main Tipperary-Limerick road, it is a flat, left-handed course of one mile and two furlongs with a chute for five-furlong races. The main race is the Grade Two Tipperary Hurdle.
In the last 1 month at Tipperary, our top prediction for each race