Getting Racing UK on Freeview
Racing UK is delivered via Connect TV on the Freeview platform and payments are processed through Paywizard.
Follow these simple steps to find out if your TV is able to receive the Racing UK freeview service;
- First, your Television or FreeviewHD set top box must be connected to the internet
- Go to Freeview channel 231 on your Television or FreeviewHD set top box to establish if your device is compatible.
- If you can see racecards and results for today's racing, you are ready to sign up to Racing UK on Freeview! The secure Paywizard payment platform is used to facilitate your subscription payments. If you have any problems with your payments through Paywizard, you can contact the Paywizard team on 0844 842 5010.
If the video on this screen is not playing or you see the image below, we’re afraid you are not connected
But don’t worry, you might still be able to connect to Racing UK, if you follow these simple steps:
• Check your Television is connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable (below), either in the back of your television or your set top box
• Check the Ethernet cable is connected to your television directly, this service will not work on Wireless connections
• Check your Television is connected to a TV aerial (below)
|Ethernet Cable||TV Aerial|
Still not working? Your device may not be compatible for this service. You may need to upgrade your device in order for this service to work. Click here for a full list of compatible devices.
If you'd like to learn more about this service, please visit our FAQ section here.
If you have any problems with your payments through Paywizard, you can contact the Paywizard team on 0844 842 5010.
If you have connection problems or problems accessing the service on your TV, please contact your TV or set top box manufacturer.