Market Rasen Racecourse
Set in its rural surroundings Market Rasen is the only racecourse in Lincolnshire. It is 12 miles north east of Lincoln and just off the A46.
The course is a right-handed oval of around one-and-a-quarter miles. Market Rasen stages a year-round programme of jump racing but has made its name as a summer venue with its most high-profile fixture being the Summer Plate meeting in July.
|Address:||Market Rasen Racecourse, Legsby Road, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8|
|Tel:||01673 843 434|
|Admission:||See website for ticket prices.|
|Road:||16 miles North East of Lincoln (A46)|
|Rail:||King Cross Line to Newark, change for Market Rasen station|
|Car park:||Free, or £5 into the Picnic car park|
|Jumps:||Tight right-hand oval circuit of 1m 2f. The sharp bends favour the handy type. With eight fences that are not difficult, nor are the five hurdles.|
- Sunday February 19th 2017
- Tuesday February 7th 2017
- Wednesday January 18th 2017
- Monday December 26th 2016
- Thursday December 1st 2016
- Thursday November 17th 2016
- Thursday November 3rd 2016
- Saturday October 15th 2016
- Saturday September 24th 2016
- Saturday August 13th 2016
- Sunday July 31st 2016
- Saturday July 16th 2016
Predictor Strike Rate at this course
In the last at Market Rasen, the predicted horse came 0% of the time.